Tuesday 18 June 2024

Exploring New Horizons

I have some exciting news to share – the doctor has finally given me the green light to travel! After battling a stubborn lung infection for what feels like forever, I'm happy to report that, as far as I know, it's inactive. While it still shows up on my CT scans, the experts believe it's no longer a threat, and I can finally start planning my next adventure. And what better place to celebrate my return to health than beautiful Mexico?

For years, my go-to destination has been the town of Melaque. Its culture, warm-hearted locals, and stunning beach have always felt like a second home to me. However, this winter, I feel it's time for a change – a new adventure awaits!

I'm considering exploring the Baja Peninsula this time. The thought of discovering new places, meeting new people, and soaking up the unique atmosphere of Baja is incredibly exciting. But here's the thing – I need your help!

With so many amazing places to explore, I'm reaching out to all of you for suggestions on where I should visit next in Mexico. 

I've heard so many wonderful things about places like La Paz, Cabo San Lucas, and Loreto. Each of these spots offers something unique and special, but I'm open to all your recommendations. Have you been somewhere amazing in Baja or elsewhere in Mexico that you think I shouldn't miss?


I'll be sure to keep you all updated on my travel plans and share my experiences along the way. I look forward to your suggestions and advice, I can't wait to see where your recommendations will take me.

So, leave your thoughts, tips, and travel stories in the comments below or send a private message to my Instagram @exploresooke and let me know where you think I should go next in Mexico!


No comments:

Post a Comment