Friday 14 November 2014

Gluten-free pizza?

I'm happy to report I found a store here in Melaque that sells gluten-free products. Today at Super Hawaii I bought gluten-free cereal, almond milk and gluten-free fruit bars. They weren't cheap but if it means I can eat something other than fruit and cans of tuna every day I'm okay with it.




I felt so sick after my chocolate cake and pastry over-indulgence the other day that I hid in my room for a few days. I missed out on a fun trip with the ladies to La Manzanilla for the day because of it too. So now I am hereby vowing to not eat any more crappy food for the rest of my time here in Mexico.

Okay I'm lying. I know I'll cheat again and eat something I shouldn't. Most likely pizza will be the next culprit because every day I walk past a pizza place and I feel it calling my name...Adina you really want pizza...Adina you love cheese...Adina don't worry about the consequences. Shit I can't give up all the good stuff! Maybe I'll go have some right now and get it over with. Mmm pizza. When will I learn? lol ;)