Saturday 1 November 2014

Boo!

Last night for Halloween I somehow thought putting on a mustache and men's underwear was a good idea. Actually I think the costume turned out really well. I dressed up as Snow Walter White, a combo of Snow White and Walter White from the show Breaking Bad. I made my own 'blue meth' by smashing up some blue Push Pop's with a hammer. My meth was 99% pure, pure sugar!

I'd say half the people in the pub had seen the show and understood the costume, the other half just thought I was some strange woman walking around sporting Fruit of the Loom's just for the fun of it. Here's a pic of me in all my sexy Walter White glory. Oh and I cut my hair short by the way. No long hair for Mexico, yay. Leaving tomorrow!





I'd better start packing, what a mess! Procrastination at it's finest...


(Yes I'm bringing a Day of the Dead t-shirt and pirate costume for Tucker lol)