Monday 28 July 2014

I met new people, yay!


I haven't posted much in a while because I was too busy enjoying myself! It's amazing how one thing can lead to another and things can change in the blink of an eye. I was invited to a water volleyball game and from there the fun began. Water has never been my favorite thing but meeting new people is, so I decided to go to the game. When I showed up at the pool at the Cabo Blanco hotel I had no idea what to expect but I thought what the heck this could be fun and it was! I instantly felt welcomed as I sat down at the swim up bar at the pool. I watched the game, chatted, had an impromptu swimming lesson and met a great group of English speaking people. Americans, Canadians and Mexicans all laughing and having a blast, I couldn't help but have a good time. Then in the last week came open mic night at La Oficina bar, a birthday party, watching a stand up paddle board competition and a nightclub night at Mamitas. I was so tired this week after 3 late nights in a row that in the past few days I turned down offers to a potluck dinner, a dog walk, playing dominoes, a motorcycle ride and a swim in a friends pool. (These guys are going to wear me out lol) Now that I'm busier I really don't want to leave in a week. But I've decided I'm may back for the winter. We'll have to see...for now I'm having fun. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment