Wednesday 30 July 2014

Mixed emotions

I'm procrastinating about starting to pack because I really don't want to leave! After two months of being here it's really starting to feel like home. I've never been happier. But I know I need to go. I have family to visit, grandkids to hug, another dog at home that's missing me. Tucker looks so sad whenever I see him on Skype, he'll be happy to see me.

So yes it's time to start packing. One good thing is my suitcase will be a lot lighter going home. I'm giving away most of my clothes to my neighbor because nothing I brought with me fits properly. All the summer clothes I brought were way too big. I lost 20 pounds before coming here and now I've lost another 10! I'm sure it's from having no appetite because of the heat and sweating like hell. The house gets so hot sometimes it's like being in a giant sauna. I'm looking forward to being at my mom's in the air conditioning. Although then I'll be complaining I'm too cold and I'll get the typical mom answer 'So go put on a sweater.' A sweater. I haven't seen one of those in a while. Or pants, or shoes. I think next time all I need to bring is a bathing suit. ;)

Alright enough procrastinating, time get my suitcase packed. But first I'd better get Karma out of there.








No comments:

Post a Comment