Thursday 12 June 2014

Puerto Vallarta fun



We made it to Barra de Navidad a few days ago. This is where I'll be house sitting until the end of November. It's a sleepy little town. I've only seen a handful of gringos around. No one wants to be here in the summer. I've never been very conventional. I guess this is another example of unpredictable Adina in action. Haha I'm ok with it. It's quiet here but I'll make the best of it. It's been really hot here the past few days. I haven't had a chance to update my blog because it's been too hot to think. My brain doesn't function well when I'm roasting. But today is an overcast day and it's almost bearable, so I thought I'd sit down and post about some the fun Savannah and I had while we were in Puerto Vallarta.

We went to the beach, the zoo, we went clubbing, ate yummy Mexican food, walked on the malecon and attended a Catholic mass (by mistake lol). We thought we would just peek in and have a look, instead we ended up staying for a while. I'd post the video but its too long and the service is in Spanish. All I understood was the priest saying God, Jesus and Mary every once in a while. It was an experience I won't soon forget.


Our Lady of Guadalupe Church
Savannah thought all she had to do was bring a flower up to the front of the church.
What a surprise when she got stuck up there on her knees for the entire mass! Too funny. 

The zoo was fun but the monkey sure was trouble. I should post this video in slow motion because my face is hilarious. The bad monkey scared me!






On our last night in PV we decided to go out dancing in spite of a crazy rainstorm. I would hate to know what was in the water we were trudging through as we walked down the hill from our hotel to the club. It didn't smell good I can tell you that much. Thankfully I was carrying my heels and wearing my flip flops. It was nuts.



The rain water was rushing down the street like a river!




It became clear as soon as we got outside that there was no point in doing my hair because after about 2 minutes I looked like a drowned rat! But even with the rain we had a really fun night. Hehe it's always a fun night when I bust out the red heels! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment