Sunday 27 December 2015

Ajijic

Ahhhh, this is the life. I'm staying at the Real de Chapala Hotel in Ajijic. A beautiful lakefront hotel with heated pools and jacuzzis, as well as delicious food. This is something I could get used to.


View from my room




I see now why so many expats retire in Ajijic. The temperature is perfect. Not too hot, not too cold. I've heard even the summer months are comfortable here. I know the summer I spent in Barra de Navidad was anything but comfortable. The heat would of been unbearable if I hadn't had air conditioning and a pool. Here in Ajijic I heard you can get by with just fans. I believe it. 

I'll be back in Melaque in a few days. I'm sure going to miss this climate. I'd like to come back here again sometime. Plus I need to come back to visit my new friend Romeo. ;)