Wednesday 11 November 2015

Sexopronto

If you're looking for some rattlesnake soap, some pirated movies or perfume that will bring you riches, have I got the market for you. Every Wednesday in Villa Obregon (Melaque) you'll find the travelling outdoor market (the tianguis in Spanish). I can't go to the tianguis without buying something. This time I couldn't resist buying some roasted caramelized peanuts, another pair of my favourite sandals (I own 5 pairs in all different colours now. Love them.) and I couldn't go home without a big yummy pineapple from the pineapple man. I forgot when I bought the biggest one that I had to carry it around for the rest of the day and then carry it back to my motel. Next time I'll buy it last. :)

His prostate looks pretty healthy

Promises promises ;)


I thought this was 'sick in the head' medicine - dolor de cabeza actually means headache

Mmmm fresh pineapple!


Lots of silver


Pirated DVD's anyone?



All I needed was some gold and I'd have a gift for the baby Jesus ;)

I passed on the 100% natural viper soap

Cows, skulls, rubber chickens, they've got it all here

Clothes for about 2 bucks a piece

I added these leopard print beauties to my sandal collection