Wednesday 21 October 2015

Stuff to do


There is always so much to do before I leave.

Here's what I need to do today...

- Get a haircut (Don't worry it's just a trim. Not short like last time. Although it was easy to do my hair every day when I barely had any lol)

Me and my cool carefree hair on Isla Mujeres

- Clean out my car (Who knows what's lurking under my seats.)

- Order pesos from the bank (I should of done this days ago! The bank doesn't have any Mexican pesos on hand. They have to order them in.)

- Get my motorcycle helmet from the storage locker (Road trip. So excited!)

- Weigh my suitcases (Hopefully I kept them each below 50 lbs. I always bring too much.)

- Call my cellphone company (I need to put my account on a seasonal hold. It's $15 a month. That way I don't lose my phone number.)

- Install games on my new iPad. (I need something to keep me busy while I travel.)

- Buy an umbrella (Last year I got soaked in Puerto Vallarta because I didn't have one. This year I will be prepared!)

After a soggy night in PV (Look I still had hair then lol)

So that's my list for today. I'd better get off my computer and start working it. :)