Wednesday 4 June 2014

Hello PV!

I landed safely in Puerto Vallarta yesterday. The flight was uneventful, all my luggage got here, customs was a breeze. Again I was nervous for nothing!

I was picked up at the airport by the manager of the hotel I'm staying at for the week. I wish I would of gotten a picture of him with the 'Adina' sign he was holding up for me. I was so excited when I saw it lol

After checking in at the hotel I couldn't wait to get out and take a walk on the malecon (boardwalk). So off I went. It's quite the hike to get to the malecon from the hotel. Well actually the hike down is easy, it's the hike up that sucks!


Once I got to the malecon, I stopped in a few shops, declined numerous timeshare sales pitches (is that ever annoying), had a quick look around the church, then had dinner at Pipi's restaurant. The food and music were great! I want to bring my daughter to Pipi's when she arrives in a few days.

Oh here's proof I'm in Mexico, I took this photo from the rooftop patio of my hotel...a trampoline on the roof of a four story building. Yes folks, I have arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment