Friday 6 June 2014

Froot Loop friends

Yesterday my 20 year old daughter Savannah arrived in Puerto Vallarta. She'll be hanging out with me until the 13th. I'm so happy she's here!

Last night we walked around downtown for a few hours. We popped into a few tourist shops, a homemade candy shop and then the grocery store. I had a craving for chips and Savannah bought a small box of Froot Loops to snack on while we walked back to the hotel. Wanna know how to meet people in Mexico? Froot Loops. I was amazed with how many Mexicans asked her for some as we walked down the street. It was really funny. The guys would come right up to her and ask for some, she'd pour some into their hands and the conversations would start. Who knew Froot Loops were a universal favorite?

So now you know, if you want to make friends in Mexico carry around a box of Froot Loops! ;)


P.S. I always thought they were Fruit Loops not Froot Loops. Hmm ya learn something new every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment